Sunday, May 1, 2016

15th March 2016 – The Ryder Arrival!


Something I’ve been looking forward to for weeks is Kenny’s visit to oz. not only is he someone I think is a very good influence on Gary (most of the time) but he is so considerate and one of the nicest people I’ve met. Arriving to a bottle of red naturally, and daily repeats of course gave Gary and myself the escape we needed from all of this. Not only was he awesome to cheer me up and keep me bright and perky but I think he enjoyed it also.


It was a little stressful because I wanted to play host to him and I was still working but I knew it was important to take his visit as a sign to spend quality time with people, and not work my way through the next few months and murder my body even more. It was not making me happy, I knew that.

I was so sad to see Kenny go. 

We left for a weekend trip the same time Kenny was flying back to the UK, so i used the Cancer card with no wraps or wigs on my head so i looked as cancer patient as i possibly could to flag him into the Qantas First Class lounge with me, and it worked! not sure i can use that card too much...but maybe a few extra times will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment